These case studies are presented as educational material for the veterinary community. One can never predict the outcome for an individual patient. For more information on survival statistics for patients with particular tumor types or to consult regarding an individual patient, please fill out this form or call 833-VET-HERO so a PetCure Pet Advocate can connect you directly with a member of our clinical team.
Want more? Sign up for our email Newsletter to receive updates on new PetCure Oncology stereotactic radiation case studies.
- Canine Maxillary Sarcoma
- Canine Brain Tumor (suspected glioma)
- Canine Brain Tumor (glioma)
- Canine Nasal Mast Cell Tumor
- Canine Nasal Tumor (unknown histology)
- Canine Spinal Tumor (suspected osteosarcoma)
- Glial Brain Tumors:
- Mast Cell Tumor:
- Nasal Tumor:
- Spinal Tumor: