These case studies are presented as educational material for the veterinary community. One can never predict the outcome for an individual patient. For more information on survival statistics for patients with particular tumor types or to consult regarding an individual patient, please fill out this form or call 833-VET-HERO so a PetCure Pet Advocate can connect you directly with a member of our clinical team.
Want more? Sign up for our email Newsletter to receive updates on new PetCure Oncology stereotactic radiation case studies.
- Dog Brain Tumor (canine, suspected glioma)
- Dog Glial Brain Tumors (canine, glioma)
- Dog Mast Cell Tumor (canine, nasal)
- Dog Nasal Tumor (canine, histology unknown)
- Dog Spinal Tumor (canine, suspected osteosarcoma)
- Brain Tumor:
- Glial Brain Tumors:
- Mast Cell Tumor:
- Nasal Tumor:
- Spinal Tumor: