Thrive Pet Healthcare Opens The Hoffman Estates Area’s First 24/7 Emergency Veterinary Hospital
October 24, 2023 (CHICAGO) – Thrive Pet Healthcare, a first-of-its-kind veterinary healthcare network with more than 380 locations in 37 states across the U.S., is proud to announce the opening of Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists in Hoffman Estates. This multi-discipline veterinary facility offers the Hoffman Estates area’s only 24/7 emergency care hospital.
“We are thrilled to bring comprehensive and around-the-clock pet care to the Chicagoland area,” said Drew Stutts, Thrive Pet Healthcare Area Vice President, Central Region. “Our commitment to providing exceptional veterinary services to pets when they need it most is unwavering.”
Located at 2700 W. Higgins Road, Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists Hoffman Estates houses a team of board-certified veterinarians collaborating to address complex medical cases. They specialize in emergency medicine, critical care, neurology, internal medicine, dermatology, radiation oncology and medical oncology. In 2024, radiology and cardiology will be added to their lineup of specialty services for pets.
“Our state-of-the-art facility, equipped with cutting-edge technology such as CT and MRI machines, and a Linear Accelerator (LINAC) for cancer treatment, ensures pets receive the best care available,” said Dr. Jennie Culen, Medical Director at Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists – Hoffman Estates.
The new hospital provides emergency veterinary care 24 hours a day, seven days a week for pets in need of immediate medical treatment for serious or life-threatening conditions. Referrals for specialty care services are by appointment only.
The emergency and specialty team includes esteemed professionals:
- Dr. Randy Cochran, Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (DACVIM) specializing in neurology received his DVM degree at Iowa State University.
- Dr. Stephanne Schwartz, Board-Certified Veterinary Dermatologist (DACVD) and Dermatology Specialist, received her DVM degree from the University of Illinois.
- Dr. Jennie Culen, Medical Director and Board-Certified Specialist in Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (DACVECC) received her DVM degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
- Dr. Jayme Hoffberg, DACVECC, received both her undergraduate and DVM degrees from the University of Illinois.
- Dr. Issac Seo, ER Doctor, received his undergraduate degree from California State Polytechnic University and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from Western University of Health Sciences, both in Pomona, California.
- Dr. Teresa Monroe-Ghiotto, ER Doctor, received her undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and DVM degree from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies.
Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists is part of a network of 20 Thrive Pet Healthcare hospitals throughout the Chicagoland area.
To discover the nearest Thrive Pet Healthcare location in the Chicago area offering primary, specialty, urgent and emergency veterinary services, as well as participating Thrive Plus membership hospitals, visit ThrivePetCare.com.
ATTN: NEWS MEDIA – Download b-roll and photos of Thrive Pet Healthcare Specialists Hoffman Estates. Please attribute to Thrive Pet Healthcare.
Thrive Pet Healthcare is a leading veterinary service network that uniquely delivers a continuum of care to pet families and services to veterinary hospitals. With an industry-first membership program and more than 380 acute, primary, and specialty providers, Thrive Pet Healthcare offers personalized, accessible care through every stage of a pet’s life and health. The veterinarian-founded organization provides premier benefits for practice staff while elevating privately held veterinary hospitals with innovative service and technology solutions. By focusing on the needs and aspirations of veterinary care providers, Thrive Pet Healthcare is supporting the well-being of the industry and raising the national bar for veterinary excellence. To learn more about Thrive Pet Healthcare, please visit www.thrivepetcare.com.